Author Archives: HyipChamp

How Long Will AdHitProfits Last?

The most common question I get about AHP (AdHitProfits) is: “How long will AHP last?” The reason for the question is because those asking just do not understand.. 1. AHP ONLY pays out 100% of what it takes in.. 2. AHP cannot fail it is ONLY pays out what it takes in.. 3. AHP make NO promises about daily earnings so it will never go into debt.. IF you understand the 3 above then you can see.. AHP will last as long as it wants too!! DO […]

Read more

Ad Shares Maturity

Yes.. the maturing (expiring) of AHP Ad Shares is taking 23 days to 125%.. which you can 100% withdraw if you want! Last week it was taking 24 days.. e.x.c.e.l.l.e.n.t!!! Earnings May 30th = 8.8%! I have never been so happy about a program! AHP (AdHitProfits) gives.. yes gives.. ALL active members 100% of ALL site income every 30 minutes! AHP members can put in a withdrawal if they want every 30 minutes.. if they want (not me, once per day is perfect for me). AHP has […]

Read more

The 80/20 Plan

I get asked about AHP (AdHitProfits): “What is the best way to turn ONE large Funded Amount into Long Term Income?” I suggest/recommend the 80/20 Plan: 1. Withdraw 20% of your daily earnings. 2. Then buy MORE Shares with the remaining 80% of your Daily Earnings. Then your earning balance will remain around the same as your original large Funded Amount “after” your original funding matures (expires) at 125%! The 80/20 Plan allows you to add funds once and withdraw daily forever.. (as long as AHP is […]

Read more

Best Tips on Investing Money on HYIPs

Are you tired of all the hypes about HYIPs? Looking for sensible advice on how to really make money with this highly lucrative but very volatile investment websites? If you’re new to the HYIP (high yield investment programs) industry and want to make sure you can make the big profits, then you should read this great advice from a well seasoned hyip investor. So, here it goes. Why are some successful online while others fail? Success is not about guessing – SUCCESS is about Planning! I plan […]

Read more

Liberty Reserve Shut Down by Authorities

This must be a very shocking news to the HYIP community since many, if not most folks, in the industry use Liberty Reserve as payment processor. As of this moment, the site show’s nothing but white space and could mean that the site is disabled. I was totally unaware of this sad news (I was very busy editing CSS codes for my new WordPress theme) until I logged in into my fb account and saw Charles Scoville’s post on the Ad Hit Profits group. Accordingly, LR owner […]

Read more

AdHitProfits RCB

Are you looking for Adhitprofits RCB? I’m offering 100% RCB for the first purchase and 85% for the succeeding purchases. Please make sure to join my link: Join AdHitProfits and Get RCB On the Sign up page, make sure that your enroller’s name is Jhen Shepard. After you purchase ad pack, please contact me here. Enjoy!

Read more
1 2 3 4 5